Leveraging workers compensation expertise to develop both product and service offerings specific to the needs of Temporary Staffing Employers. With a focus on delivering better outcomes and exceeding expectations, Key Risk provides specialty program workers compensation coverage to Temporary Staffing employers. Providing nationwide availability and a broad appetite for more than 330 acceptable classes.
Risk Management Resources
Essentials™, Key Risk’s innovative approach to risk management, provides a dedicated staffing expert to your business.
This personalized approach allows Key Risk to tailor risk management programs and client services to meet the individual needs of each temporary staffing client.
Staffing Program Availability
- Nationwide Availability - Coverage in 50 states
- Flexibility - Guaranteed Cost and Small Deductibles (where available)
- Broad Appetite - Over 330 acceptable classes with additional classes accepted with approved referral
- Payment Solutions - Traditional and flexible solutions available including PremiumSync pay-as-you-go
- Financial Stability - Rated A+ (Superior) Financial Size Category XV A.M. Best Company, Inc.
- No Experience Modification Restrictions